Friday, May 15, 2009

got to think??

sometimes i got to think twice , why i am in this world. struggles and disappointments are always on my way. there are times i don't know what to do cause, after a wrong move is a serious injury.
they are those people that will not think of others feelings and hardships, but people who will think only of themselves.

sometimes i just got to think that God give me this because i can't handle myself very well, that this is just right for me because this should be who am i!

we got the brains, but no beauty or the beauty without brains or someone else owned the beauty and brain title...
got jealous of it, but i need to accept what God had given me, because any matter can only be solved by myself and no one else can give a shit for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment